Only Manager- and Owner-level users can add new users in OpenKey HOST. PLEASE NOTE: No OpenKey team member can add or edit a user without written permission from a known hotel manager.
- Navigate to https://host.openkey.co.
- Click HOTEL on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down until you can select USERS.
- Click ADD NEW USER.
- Search by the new email address. If the user has been added to HOST before, their information will populate. If not, you will need to fill in the information.
- Select the appropriate role.
- Click SUBMIT.
The user will receive an email with their first password along with the link to the login page. It will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If the new user does not receive the email promptly, please ask them to check their Spam/Junk folder. If they still don't see it, please contact your Client Success Manager for further assistance (email@example.com).